Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Top 10 Country Songs

For those of you who hate country music... you'll love this. Because doesn't every country song have a dog or a truck or a gun rack, and/or someone leavin' or cheatin'? No these aren't actual country songs but they could be...

10. She Got The Gold Mine, I Got The Shaft (ok, this is an actual country song)
9. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With A Few
8. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
7. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'
6. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She'd Win
5. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here
4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him
3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger
2. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer
1. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My *ss All Day

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.